Meaghan. Professional elf.
Full time nerd and fashion student located in Boston.
Interests include clothes, Marvel comics, illustration, music, costume design, the Silmarillion, and cosplay. 7/7 would kinslay.
Mostly and asshole but not 100% a dick.
Natasha sends the cutest texts!! (sorry the pictures are so small - full view them to read the writing!)
For my most popular style infogaphics go here:
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 1 Infographic.
- Fashion Pattern Vocabulary Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Sunglasses Infographic.
- Know Your Shoes Part 1 Infographic. Lobster Claws anyone?
- Know Your Shoes Part 2 Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic from Paper Blog.
- Know Your Hats Infographic.
- Know Your Collars and Cuffs Infographic.
- Know Your Necklines Infographic.
- Know Your Skirts Infographic.
- Know Your Nail Shapes and What’s Popular on Instagram Infographics.
- Know Your Eye Liners Infographic.
Gwen & Babs sketch, by Sara Pichelli.
I like over the head headphones because I can just hang them on my neck and turn up the music and it’s like having my own personal Marcus Mumford following me around quietly singing to me without having anything near my ears
So, I am not usually comfortable wearing just a tanktop, but I figured for Natasha I could try it, and I freaking love this photo. <3
Natasha Romanoff | Silhouette Cosplay
the biggest unanswered question in comics: what in the fuck is the black part of crystal amaquelins hair
Star-Lord pants progress. They fit!
There’s a lot of little details on here that no ones ever gonna notice but that make me happy so…
Now onto the belt!